At the hospital, the faces of fear and swine flu
New York Times, May 22, 2009
Parents in New York City have turned to hospital emergency rooms as the swine flu scare continues in the city. With school closings being announced daily due to the threat, parents have flocked to ERs with children who are feeling ill to find out if they have swine flu.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion