At the hospital, the faces of fear and swine flu
New York Times, May 22, 2009
Parents in New York City have turned to hospital emergency rooms as the swine flu scare continues in the city. With school closings being announced daily due to the threat, parents have flocked to ERs with children who are feeling ill to find out if they have swine flu.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013