Poorly performing hospitals found near travel hot spots
An analysis found that two dozen hospitals near popular travel destinations, as compiled by the National Travel Monitor, have death rates among the worst in the country. A separate analysis shows that one of every four hospitals with high death rates for heart attack, heart failure or pneumonia—94 of 402—are near state parks.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care