Hartford-based St. Francis Hospital's cardiac program facing scrutiny
Hartford Courant, September 1, 2009
The temporary failure of a vital piece of medical equipment used in cardiac surgeries continues to have repercussions for St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford. The Connecticut Department of Public Health is conducting an investigation of the hospital following an initial survey completed in August.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013