Flu prompts Charlotte, NC-area hospitals to limit visits
Carolinas HealthCare System and Novant Health Inc. will not allow visitors under 18 at their Charlotte-area hospitals in an effort to safeguard patients, staff members, and adult visitors from H1N1. Officials at the healthcare systems are providing the same guidance to their affiliated regional hospitals in North Carolina and other states in response to concerns about the H1N1 virus.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal