Sanofi ships H1N1 vaccine to U.S.
Sanofi-Aventis SA delivered its first shipment of swine-flu vaccine to the U.S. government on Sept. 29, according to a spokeswoman. Last week, the director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said the first doses of an H1N1 vaccine should become available about Oct. 6. The company cautioned that the shots may not become immediately available for administration because they will have to work their way through government distribution channels.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram