Sanofi ships H1N1 vaccine to U.S.
Sanofi-Aventis SA delivered its first shipment of swine-flu vaccine to the U.S. government on Sept. 29, according to a spokeswoman. Last week, the director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said the first doses of an H1N1 vaccine should become available about Oct. 6. The company cautioned that the shots may not become immediately available for administration because they will have to work their way through government distribution channels.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- House OKs Cassidy's 'keep your plan' bill
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- How MA plans to re-enroll 450,000 residents in health insurance