Sanofi ships H1N1 vaccine to U.S.
Sanofi-Aventis SA delivered its first shipment of swine-flu vaccine to the U.S. government on Sept. 29, according to a spokeswoman. Last week, the director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said the first doses of an H1N1 vaccine should become available about Oct. 6. The company cautioned that the shots may not become immediately available for administration because they will have to work their way through government distribution channels.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers