Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi Boosts Wireless Reception in Hospitals
Ruckus Wireless announced that 15 additional medical facilities have adopted its Smart WiFi technology to increase clinician communication, protect patient data and overcome obstacles to wireless signals.
Ruckus Wireless, a mobile networking company based in Sunnyvale, Calif., announced on Aug. 9 that 15 additional medical facilities have adopted its Smart WiFi technology as part of a massive move toward WiFi in the health care industry.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- Healthcare data of 1 million NJ patients compromised since 2009
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform