Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi Boosts Wireless Reception in Hospitals
Ruckus Wireless announced that 15 additional medical facilities have adopted its Smart WiFi technology to increase clinician communication, protect patient data and overcome obstacles to wireless signals.
Ruckus Wireless, a mobile networking company based in Sunnyvale, Calif., announced on Aug. 9 that 15 additional medical facilities have adopted its Smart WiFi technology as part of a massive move toward WiFi in the health care industry.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations