Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi Boosts Wireless Reception in Hospitals
Ruckus Wireless announced that 15 additional medical facilities have adopted its Smart WiFi technology to increase clinician communication, protect patient data and overcome obstacles to wireless signals.
Ruckus Wireless, a mobile networking company based in Sunnyvale, Calif., announced on Aug. 9 that 15 additional medical facilities have adopted its Smart WiFi technology as part of a massive move toward WiFi in the health care industry.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- HIMSS: Software Bugs, Shifting Alliances Unsettling for CIOs
- AHRQ: Surgical Admissions Bring 48% of Hospital Revenue
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Hospitals Adapting Amid Continued Drug Shortages
- Steep Drop Seen in Medically Unnecessary C-Sections