Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi Boosts Wireless Reception in Hospitals
Ruckus Wireless announced that 15 additional medical facilities have adopted its Smart WiFi technology to increase clinician communication, protect patient data and overcome obstacles to wireless signals.
Ruckus Wireless, a mobile networking company based in Sunnyvale, Calif., announced on Aug. 9 that 15 additional medical facilities have adopted its Smart WiFi technology as part of a massive move toward WiFi in the health care industry.
- In Lakeport, CA, a Population Health Laboratory is Born
- Nurse Ethics Comes to a Head at Guantanamo Bay
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Providers Prep for New Payment Models as Population Health Grows
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Insurers' listings of in-network doctors often out of date
- Slideshow: Healthcare Executives Eye Efficiency
- How to navigate big data in healthcare