Fletcher Allen Health (VT) considers privatizing dialysis
Fletcher Allen Health Care is reviewing options that could alter the way it provides renal dialysis to patients with kidney failure — including the option to have an outside company operate the dialysis services the medical center offers at six locations.
The possible privatization of the Fletcher Allen dialysis program worries some staff and patients.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat