Fletcher Allen Health (VT) considers privatizing dialysis
Fletcher Allen Health Care is reviewing options that could alter the way it provides renal dialysis to patients with kidney failure — including the option to have an outside company operate the dialysis services the medical center offers at six locations.
The possible privatization of the Fletcher Allen dialysis program worries some staff and patients.
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- 'Country Doctor of the Year' Embraces Challenges of Rural Medicine
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training