A new level of care for veterans
The new Villages VA Outpatient Clinic is an impressive sight. Occupying almost 100,000 square feet on a 9.5 acre parcel off County Road 42 in The Villages, it looks more like a country club than a medical facility.
And the venue is not merely an exercise in aesthetics. It promises to bring a new level of convenience and health care to approximately 90,000 veterans in Marion, Lake and Sumter counties. What we are doing here is developing full service, comprehensive, integrated medical care for the veterans in this area,” said the facility's chief medical officer, Dr. Robert V. Cummings.
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion