A new level of care for veterans
The new Villages VA Outpatient Clinic is an impressive sight. Occupying almost 100,000 square feet on a 9.5 acre parcel off County Road 42 in The Villages, it looks more like a country club than a medical facility.
And the venue is not merely an exercise in aesthetics. It promises to bring a new level of convenience and health care to approximately 90,000 veterans in Marion, Lake and Sumter counties. What we are doing here is developing full service, comprehensive, integrated medical care for the veterans in this area,” said the facility's chief medical officer, Dr. Robert V. Cummings.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance