A new level of care for veterans
The new Villages VA Outpatient Clinic is an impressive sight. Occupying almost 100,000 square feet on a 9.5 acre parcel off County Road 42 in The Villages, it looks more like a country club than a medical facility.
And the venue is not merely an exercise in aesthetics. It promises to bring a new level of convenience and health care to approximately 90,000 veterans in Marion, Lake and Sumter counties. What we are doing here is developing full service, comprehensive, integrated medical care for the veterans in this area,” said the facility's chief medical officer, Dr. Robert V. Cummings.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians