Parkland board member: Report concerning, not surprising
Continuing, wide-ranging and severe problems with patient care at Parkland Memorial Hospital are concerning, but not surprising, a physician on Parkland's board of managers said Wednesday. Dr. Roberto de la Cruz, one of the board's newest members, said the report by Alvarez & Marsal Healthcare Industry Group shows "the day-to-day nuts and bolts operations of a big-city hospital."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013