University Hospital partner search attracts familiar healthcare groups
University Hospital's search for potential partners is attracting interest from the new healthcare company it unsuccessfully sought to join last year—a company that limits reproductive care because of Catholic health directives. And that's upsetting critics who say Gov. Steve Beshear has already rejected a proposed merger involving those hospital systems because it didn't serve the public's best interests.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?