University Hospital partner search attracts familiar healthcare groups
University Hospital's search for potential partners is attracting interest from the new healthcare company it unsuccessfully sought to join last year—a company that limits reproductive care because of Catholic health directives. And that's upsetting critics who say Gov. Steve Beshear has already rejected a proposed merger involving those hospital systems because it didn't serve the public's best interests.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction