NH bill could divert funds from hospital budgets
House Bill 1642-FN, which would exempt for-profit cancer treatment centers in the state of New Hampshire from state regulatory procedures and taxes to which existing hospitals are subject, is currently being debated in the New Hampshire House of Representatives. The bill has the potential to tilt the playing field unfairly in favor of for-profit cancer treatment centers, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Interim Director of Communications Rick Adams said.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'