LifeBridge to open new children's hospital at Sinai
LifeBridge Health, which also owns Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, is spending $29.5 million, including $5 million from the state, to replace the affiliated children's hospital after 53 years in the same building. Wiley said the hospital is reacting to demand after noticing several years ago that it didn't always have enough, or appropriate, rooms to place patients. Once patients move into the new building on March 19, the old facility will be renovated and converted into a place for outpatient procedures.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- The Drug Price Reform Debate