OSF system hospitals join central Illinois HIE
Six OSF Healthcare System Hospitals in Illinois, in addition to OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria, have joined the Central Illinois Health Information Exchange. The hospitals include OSF St. Joseph Medical Center, Bloomington; OSF St. Mary Medical Center, Galesburg; OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, Rockford; OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center, Ottawa; OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center, Pontiac; and OSF Holy Family Medical Center, Monmouth.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application