Dignity Health working to link independent physicians to health information exchange
Dignity Health is partnering with the Arizona State Physicians Association (ASPA) to provide independent physicians access to a health information exchange through an accountable care organization. The information exchange, called Phoenix Connected Community, will connect users with the MobileMD protected information transfer mechanism used by Dignity Health and other physicians. The goal is to reduce costs, improve patient care and meet Affordable Care Act requirements. Dignity Health is applying to create an affordable care organization jointly with Vanguard Health Systems.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch