PA hospital system signs deal with Cleveland Clinic
Erie PA's St. Vincent Health Center says it has reached a clinical affiliation agreement with Cleveland Clinic's Heart and Vascular Institute. The affiliation, which St. Vincent said takes effect Dec. 1, gives heart patients at the Erie hospital's Heart and Vascular Center access to Cleveland Clinics advanced research, technology and techniques. St. Vincent will pay Cleveland Clinic for the right to use its name in marketing and for access to its clinical services. Cleveland Clinic has one of the nation's top-rated heart programs.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers