PA hospital system signs deal with Cleveland Clinic
Erie PA's St. Vincent Health Center says it has reached a clinical affiliation agreement with Cleveland Clinic's Heart and Vascular Institute. The affiliation, which St. Vincent said takes effect Dec. 1, gives heart patients at the Erie hospital's Heart and Vascular Center access to Cleveland Clinics advanced research, technology and techniques. St. Vincent will pay Cleveland Clinic for the right to use its name in marketing and for access to its clinical services. Cleveland Clinic has one of the nation's top-rated heart programs.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny