PA hospital system signs deal with Cleveland Clinic
Erie PA's St. Vincent Health Center says it has reached a clinical affiliation agreement with Cleveland Clinic's Heart and Vascular Institute. The affiliation, which St. Vincent said takes effect Dec. 1, gives heart patients at the Erie hospital's Heart and Vascular Center access to Cleveland Clinics advanced research, technology and techniques. St. Vincent will pay Cleveland Clinic for the right to use its name in marketing and for access to its clinical services. Cleveland Clinic has one of the nation's top-rated heart programs.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Driving Down Claims Denials