Baptist, Vanderbilt to share cancer resources
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp. and Nashville's Vanderbilt University Medical Center have signed an affiliation deal that will allow them to collaborate in cancer research, education and treatment. "This relationship will allow us to bring a whole new level of cancer research to Memphis and the surrounding area," said Jason Little, Baptist executive vice president and chief operating officer.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care