Health IT holds key to better care integration
A new report, Order from Chaos: Accelerating Care Integration, on improving and accelerating the coordination of care was released. Although it does not explicitly say so, a former head of Kaiser Permanente who helped draft the paper, Dr. David M. Lawrence, believes that it is nearly impossible to achieve the goals of care integration in the absence of well-designed IT systems.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers