Nashville General Hospital supporters want inpatient care to continue
Nashville residents are making their positions clear, they do not want the struggling Nashville General Hospital to end inpatient care, reducing it to a facility that provides only outpatient and clinical services. Mayor Karl Dean says it would be "premature" for his administration to take a stance on whether Nashville General Hospital should end its inpatient services to stay financially afloat.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care