Nashville General Hospital supporters want inpatient care to continue
Nashville residents are making their positions clear, they do not want the struggling Nashville General Hospital to end inpatient care, reducing it to a facility that provides only outpatient and clinical services. Mayor Karl Dean says it would be "premature" for his administration to take a stance on whether Nashville General Hospital should end its inpatient services to stay financially afloat.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?