Nashville General Hospital supporters want inpatient care to continue
Nashville residents are making their positions clear, they do not want the struggling Nashville General Hospital to end inpatient care, reducing it to a facility that provides only outpatient and clinical services. Mayor Karl Dean says it would be "premature" for his administration to take a stance on whether Nashville General Hospital should end its inpatient services to stay financially afloat.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream