Patients evacuated from NY medical center after power failure
The New York Times, October 30, 2012
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Researchers Link ICD-10 Shift to Financial Losses
- Two-Midnights Rule Spells Grim Financial Forecast for Hospitals
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver