LSU Shreveport hospital loses trauma rating
The American College of Surgeons has removed the Level 1 trauma center at LSU's hospital in Shreveport from its list of facilities with resources needed to provide "optimal care of the injured patient." The College of Surgeons' decision came after a team of professionals surveyed the facility last fall and found continuing "deficiencies and weaknesses" in the trauma center's operations
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction