How health IT benefits from Obama's re-election
The fed's health IT incentive program will continue, along with related programs, but one prominent analyst, Robin Raiford, suggests the biggest threat to the electronic health record (EHR) incentive program now is the "fiscal cliff." The election outcome suggested that attacks on the government's EHR incentive program by Congressional Republicans may lose steam or disappear altogether. Coincidentally, the Health IT Policy Committee met on Oct. 7 to discuss a draft of its Meaningful Use Stage 3 recommendations. The future looks bright to folks in the health IT field.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions