Slideshow: 2012 HealthLeaders 20
They are nurses and physicians. They are researchers and executives. They are providers and payers. They are watchdogs and innovators. And they are patients. They are this year's HealthLeaders 20—people who are making a difference in healthcare. Their stories are sometimes tinged with struggles or challenges, but always, ultimately, with success.
Our sixth annual list of honorees, chosen by the HealthLeaders Media editorial staff, reflects the broad range of influences and actors in healthcare today. Read their profiles here.
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- No Boost to NFP Hospital Bond Ratings from Medicaid Expansion
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014
- HL20: Sam Foote, MD—The Courage to Speak Up