Mother accuses hospital staff of texting pictures of dead son
Hospital workers in Connecticut are being accused of taking pictures of a young man's corpse and texting them to each other, Courthouse News reports. In a lawsuit recently filed against New Haven, Conn.- based Saint Raphael Healthcare System, Virginia Williams claimed hospital workers took pictures of her son Travis Washington's body after he was shot to death in June of 2011, Courthouse News Service reported Monday.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs