SLIDESHOW: Physician Alignment in the New Shared Risk Environment
Nowhere in the healthcare industry has change been more dramatic than in the often-conflicted relationship between physicians and hospitals. In this Intelligence Report, we analyze the findings of HealthLeaders Media's Physician-Hospital Alignment Survey.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments