SLIDESHOW: Physician Alignment in the New Shared Risk Environment
Nowhere in the healthcare industry has change been more dramatic than in the often-conflicted relationship between physicians and hospitals. In this Intelligence Report, we analyze the findings of HealthLeaders Media's Physician-Hospital Alignment Survey.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program