SLIDESHOW: Council Connection–ED Performance and Viability
According to HealthLeaders' May Intelligence Report, while 84% of healthcare leaders expect their emergency department patient volume to increase within the next three years, at least six in 10 expect their ED's operating margins and reimbursement rates to decline during that period. We asked members of the HealthLeaders Media Council: What is your organization doing to improve ED performance and ensure the ED's operational viability?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction