Slideshow: 2014 Industry Survey—Forging Healthcare's New Financial Foundation
>>>View Industry Survey Slideshow
The healthcare industry is in the throes of transition. While it may feel like turmoil, this is also a time of great opportunity. In this preview of the 2014 HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey, we show how hospital and health system leaders plan to manage the shift from volume to value and support collaborative care.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care