The healthcare provider industry is ever shifting. Rarely, however, does it truly change. A combination of economic pressure to reduce costs and healthcare reform efforts have led to a new recognition that the underlying volume-based business model of healthcare may finally have cracked, and along with it the style of leadership it created.
HealthLeaders Media convened a panel of health system leaders to share their insights on how they plan to guide their health systems to meet a new way of doing business based on coordination and value. [Sponsored by Deloitte]
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending