How to Integrate Population Health Strategies to Build Market Share
Hospitals and health systems are transitioning from a reimbursement system based on volume to one based on quality of care and outcomes. While these changes are still developing, they are disruptive enough that senior leaders must make preparations for the transition now. That means making investments in population health management.
Treating patients in an effort to keep them well takes much more information and data-processing capability than most hospitals and health systems currently possess, and the penalties for poor or uncoordinated care are such that investment in these capabilities is a must. But the choices and information technology solutions from which to choose are overwhelming.
How does a senior leader determine what’s most important when long-term viability is at stake? [Sponsored by MedSynergies]
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers