Virginia-based Carilion buys imaging and surgery centers
Carilion Clinic, a Virginia-based nonprofit hospital system, expanded its market clout by acquiring the only independent imaging and ambulatory-surgery centers in Roanoke. Carilion signed a deal to buy the two facilities, the Center for Advanced Imaging and the Center for Surgical Excellence. The purchase price was not disclosed.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013