Virginia-based Carilion buys imaging and surgery centers
Carilion Clinic, a Virginia-based nonprofit hospital system, expanded its market clout by acquiring the only independent imaging and ambulatory-surgery centers in Roanoke. Carilion signed a deal to buy the two facilities, the Center for Advanced Imaging and the Center for Surgical Excellence. The purchase price was not disclosed.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'