Virginia-based Carilion buys imaging and surgery centers
Carilion Clinic, a Virginia-based nonprofit hospital system, expanded its market clout by acquiring the only independent imaging and ambulatory-surgery centers in Roanoke. Carilion signed a deal to buy the two facilities, the Center for Advanced Imaging and the Center for Surgical Excellence. The purchase price was not disclosed.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US