Wichita, KS-based medical center opens revamped neonatal unit
Wichita Business Journal, September 3, 2008
Wichita, KS-based Wesley Medical Center has opened its renovated Neonatal Special Care Unit, the latest component of the hospital's $43 million expansion plan. The $5.2 million neonatal renovation converted an open bay into 12 private patient rooms, four of which can accommodate twins or triplets and eight for single babies or twins. The rooms are equipped with the latest technology for ill and premature infants and creates a quieter atmosphere, said medical center officials.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives