Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast’s trauma designation reinstated
The North Carolina Office of Emergency Medical Services has reinstated a level III trauma center designation for Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast. The hospital voluntarily relinquished the designation in 2007 after a review identified several areas that needed improvement. State representatives visited the hospital last month and found no process deficiencies.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers