Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast’s trauma designation reinstated
The North Carolina Office of Emergency Medical Services has reinstated a level III trauma center designation for Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast. The hospital voluntarily relinquished the designation in 2007 after a review identified several areas that needed improvement. State representatives visited the hospital last month and found no process deficiencies.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal