Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast’s trauma designation reinstated
The North Carolina Office of Emergency Medical Services has reinstated a level III trauma center designation for Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast. The hospital voluntarily relinquished the designation in 2007 after a review identified several areas that needed improvement. State representatives visited the hospital last month and found no process deficiencies.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts