A prostate cancer therapy stirs debate on cost, efficacy
Proton therapy, an advance in radiation therapy, is causing a stir among radiation oncologists. Many believe it is better than the conventional x-ray radiation at sparing surrounding tissue, reducing side effects, and cuts treatment time in half.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions