Baylor plans cancer center in Dallas rivaling MD Anderson
Dallas Morning News, September 25, 2008
Baylor Health Care System on Friday expects to announce plans for a $350 million, 450,000-square-foot cancer center, featuring a 120-bed cancer hospital and the largest outpatient cancer center in Texas. The outpatient center is scheduled to open in 2011, according to senior Baylor executives. Construction of the cancer hospital will begin in 2010, with completion scheduled for 2013.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus