Baylor Health Care System reveals funding plans for Dallas cancer center
Baylor Health Care System executives said they will pay for their planned $350 million cancer center in Dallas with donated money, their own cash and tax-exempt bonds. In a stable market, the company's AA- credit rating from Standard & Poor's rating service would be a golden ticket for financing. But the current economic upheaval means financing will be harder to come by, analysts say.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013