Baylor Health Care System reveals funding plans for Dallas cancer center
Baylor Health Care System executives said they will pay for their planned $350 million cancer center in Dallas with donated money, their own cash and tax-exempt bonds. In a stable market, the company's AA- credit rating from Standard & Poor's rating service would be a golden ticket for financing. But the current economic upheaval means financing will be harder to come by, analysts say.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments