St. Vincent's Birmingham opens $36 million orthopedic center
St. Vincent's Birmingham has officially opened a new $36 million, 150,000-square-foot facility. The OrthoSports Center at St. Vincent's Birmingham is a six-floor building that will include Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center. The center also contains Champion Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, diagnostic and lab services, and physician offices.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?