St. Vincent's Birmingham opens $36 million orthopedic center
St. Vincent's Birmingham has officially opened a new $36 million, 150,000-square-foot facility. The OrthoSports Center at St. Vincent's Birmingham is a six-floor building that will include Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center. The center also contains Champion Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, diagnostic and lab services, and physician offices.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'