Northwestern Memorial Hospital opens transplant-consultation clinic in Glenview, IL
Northwestern Memorial Hospital continues to expand services and has opened a clinic for potential transplant patients in Glenview, IL. The clinic, similar to others Northwestern Memorial has opened in Peoria, Oak Brook, and Portage, IN, is designed to serve potential transplant patients seeking consultations for advanced liver disease. The Glenview clinic fits with Northwestern Memorial's effort to expand into the affluent northern suburbs of Chicago. Like other Chicago-area hospitals, Northwestern Memorial has been looking at the suburbs to attract more insured patients.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program