Cancer institute to merge with St. John's Mercy
Effective Nov. 1, the St. Louis Cancer and Breast Institute will become a part of St. John's Mercy Medical Center in Creve Coeur, MO. The St. Louis Institute is a nearly 10-year-old physician-owned facility that has locations in Creve Coeur, Des Peres, and St. Louis City. Ten physicians and 55 workers employed there will join the staff at St. John's.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus