Cancer institute to merge with St. John's Mercy
Effective Nov. 1, the St. Louis Cancer and Breast Institute will become a part of St. John's Mercy Medical Center in Creve Coeur, MO. The St. Louis Institute is a nearly 10-year-old physician-owned facility that has locations in Creve Coeur, Des Peres, and St. Louis City. Ten physicians and 55 workers employed there will join the staff at St. John's.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest