Aurora Health Care buys cardiology group
Aurora Health Care has reached an agreement to buy the largest cardiology practice in Wisconsin, Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care Group. The move will mark the healthcare system's third acquisition of a large physician practice this year. Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care has 39 cardiologists, a staff of about 170 people, and offices throughout eastern Wisconsin. The practice also has the state's largest residency program for cardiology through its affiliation with Aurora and indirectly with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion