Aurora Health Care buys cardiology group
Aurora Health Care has reached an agreement to buy the largest cardiology practice in Wisconsin, Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care Group. The move will mark the healthcare system's third acquisition of a large physician practice this year. Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care has 39 cardiologists, a staff of about 170 people, and offices throughout eastern Wisconsin. The practice also has the state's largest residency program for cardiology through its affiliation with Aurora and indirectly with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals