Aurora Health Care buys cardiology group
Aurora Health Care has reached an agreement to buy the largest cardiology practice in Wisconsin, Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care Group. The move will mark the healthcare system's third acquisition of a large physician practice this year. Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care has 39 cardiologists, a staff of about 170 people, and offices throughout eastern Wisconsin. The practice also has the state's largest residency program for cardiology through its affiliation with Aurora and indirectly with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts