Aurora Health Care buys cardiology group
Aurora Health Care has reached an agreement to buy the largest cardiology practice in Wisconsin, Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care Group. The move will mark the healthcare system's third acquisition of a large physician practice this year. Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care has 39 cardiologists, a staff of about 170 people, and offices throughout eastern Wisconsin. The practice also has the state's largest residency program for cardiology through its affiliation with Aurora and indirectly with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations