University of Cincinnati gets $2 million for cancer center
Cincinnati Enquirer, October 15, 2008
Western & Southern Financial Group is donating $2 million to the University of Cincinnati Foundation to help renovate the Barrett Cancer Center at University Hospital. The center is part of the joint cancer program of UC's College of Medicine, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, and University Hospital. Renovation of the lower floors at the Barrett Cancer Center should be complete by fall 2009, and will increase clinical exam space by about a third.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013