University of Cincinnati gets $2 million for cancer center
Cincinnati Enquirer, October 15, 2008
Western & Southern Financial Group is donating $2 million to the University of Cincinnati Foundation to help renovate the Barrett Cancer Center at University Hospital. The center is part of the joint cancer program of UC's College of Medicine, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, and University Hospital. Renovation of the lower floors at the Barrett Cancer Center should be complete by fall 2009, and will increase clinical exam space by about a third.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus