University of Cincinnati gets $2 million for cancer center
Cincinnati Enquirer, October 15, 2008
Western & Southern Financial Group is donating $2 million to the University of Cincinnati Foundation to help renovate the Barrett Cancer Center at University Hospital. The center is part of the joint cancer program of UC's College of Medicine, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, and University Hospital. Renovation of the lower floors at the Barrett Cancer Center should be complete by fall 2009, and will increase clinical exam space by about a third.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?