University of Cincinnati gets $2 million for cancer center
Cincinnati Enquirer, October 15, 2008
Western & Southern Financial Group is donating $2 million to the University of Cincinnati Foundation to help renovate the Barrett Cancer Center at University Hospital. The center is part of the joint cancer program of UC's College of Medicine, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, and University Hospital. Renovation of the lower floors at the Barrett Cancer Center should be complete by fall 2009, and will increase clinical exam space by about a third.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer