UC Davis launches specialty-care network for cancer
Sacramento Business Journal, October 16, 2008
The UC Davis Cancer Center is launching a new specialty-care network that formalizes its collaborations with cancer centers throughout Northern and Central California. Network members include the UC Davis Cancer Center in Sacramento and its satellite clinics in midtown Sacramento, Rocklin and Elk Grove; Fremont-Rideout Cancer Center in Marysville; Mercy Cancer Center in Merced; Regional Cancer Center at ValleyCare in Pleasanton, and Tahoe Forest Cancer Center in Truckee. An important feature of the new network is that all sites in the network will be linked by telemedicine technology so oncologists and others can share medical information and discuss treatment plans by video.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion