Cincinnati-based hospital opening outpatient imaging center
To provide the community with convenient, accessible imaging services, Cincinnati-based The Christ Hospital will open an outpatient Imaging Center. The hospital-owned center will offer a complete range of imaging services, including magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography imaging, ultrasound, X-ray, dual energy X-ray absorptiometry, and mammography. The Christ Hospital is a 555-bed, nonprofit acute care facility.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse