Pediatrix Medical Group acquires Akron Neonatology
Sunrise, FL-based Pediatrix Medical Group has completed the acquisition of Akron (OH) Neonatology, a group with eight physicians. Pediatrix is changing its name to Mednax in January to reflect its broadening to physician services beyond pediatric specialties.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'