Pediatrix Medical Group acquires Akron Neonatology
Sunrise, FL-based Pediatrix Medical Group has completed the acquisition of Akron (OH) Neonatology, a group with eight physicians. Pediatrix is changing its name to Mednax in January to reflect its broadening to physician services beyond pediatric specialties.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer