New imaging center expands Franklin, TN, hospital's reach
Franklin, TN-based Williamson Medical Center has opened its new outpatient-imaging center. It's the latest in a series of expansions to the hospital, which has grown from 140 to 185 beds, tripled the size of its emergency department, and doubled the size of the critical-care unit over the last two years. The medical center is nearing completion of a parking garage that will add more than 500 spaces to the hospital's main campus. All non-urgent X-rays and imaging procedures will be conducted at the new imaging facility.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US