Georgia hospital can treat stroke patients
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, November 12, 2008
Southern Regional Health System is now the first hospital on metro Atlanta's Southside to be accredited to treat stroke patients. The Joint Commission issued the primary stroke center certification to the Riverdale hospital this week, hospital spokeswoman Kari Hilyer said. The certification is backed by the American Stroke Association.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest