Georgia hospital can treat stroke patients
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, November 12, 2008
Southern Regional Health System is now the first hospital on metro Atlanta's Southside to be accredited to treat stroke patients. The Joint Commission issued the primary stroke center certification to the Riverdale hospital this week, hospital spokeswoman Kari Hilyer said. The certification is backed by the American Stroke Association.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers