Cleveland hospital opens renovated Intensive Care Unit
In the last phase of a $7 million critical care investment, Cleveland-based Lakewood Hospital has opened its renovated Intensive Care Unit. The three-year renovation included the Coronary Care Unit, Neuro Integrated Care Unit and the ICU whose $2 million renovation includes new monitors, beds, and lift systems for all 11 rooms.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations