Cleveland hospital opens renovated Intensive Care Unit
In the last phase of a $7 million critical care investment, Cleveland-based Lakewood Hospital has opened its renovated Intensive Care Unit. The three-year renovation included the Coronary Care Unit, Neuro Integrated Care Unit and the ICU whose $2 million renovation includes new monitors, beds, and lift systems for all 11 rooms.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts