Cleveland hospital opens renovated Intensive Care Unit
In the last phase of a $7 million critical care investment, Cleveland-based Lakewood Hospital has opened its renovated Intensive Care Unit. The three-year renovation included the Coronary Care Unit, Neuro Integrated Care Unit and the ICU whose $2 million renovation includes new monitors, beds, and lift systems for all 11 rooms.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems