Kentucky doctors' group plans brain disease center
Lousville, KY-based Norton Healthcare plans to spend up to $100 million over the next decade to develop a new center treating brain and nervous system disorders. The Norton Neuroscience Institute has no single location, but Norton plans to upgrade facilities and technology at its four hospitals and the Norton Brownsboro Hospital set to open in August. The eight physicians in the Neurosurgical Institute of Kentucky, who are also the faculty of the University of Louisville department of neurological surgery, will be the initial doctors in the venture.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care