St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital starts kidney transplant service
Indianapolis Star, February 24, 2009
St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital has launched a kidney transplant program, becoming the second hospital in Central Indiana to offer the service. For its new service, St. Vincent is partnering with the Cleveland Clinic, which is providing expertise and two staff physicians. Those physicians will be based in Indianapolis and perform the operations at St. Vincent's hospital.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus