Wellington, FL, hospital opens level 3 NICU
South Florida Sun-Sentinel, March 2, 2009
Wellington (FL) Regional Medical Center recently opened its Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that will allow it to care for the highest-risk pregnancies and the sickest and tiniest babies. The $6 million unit will be able to care for babies who are born premature or have respiratory and infectious conditions, as well as handle specialized surgical, cardiac and neurological conditions.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013