Nashville hospital adds 20 neonatal beds
The Tennessean, March 25, 2009
The Women's Hospital at Centennial Medical Center has completed an expansion of its Level III neonatal intensive care unit that added 20 beds for premature and critically ill babies at the Nashville facility. The Women's Hospital is part of hospital chain HCA Inc.'s TriStar Health System.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care