Nashville hospital adds 20 neonatal beds
The Tennessean, March 25, 2009
The Women's Hospital at Centennial Medical Center has completed an expansion of its Level III neonatal intensive care unit that added 20 beds for premature and critically ill babies at the Nashville facility. The Women's Hospital is part of hospital chain HCA Inc.'s TriStar Health System.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts